A Guide to CH
Do you have an online event or activity that you'd like to share? Here's how:
1. Go to www.creativehertfordshire.com and click “Join Network” at the top right of the screen
2. Fill out your details and click “Join Creative Hertfordshire”
3. Once you have successfully created your account you will be sent a confirmation email. You must click the link in this email in order to activate your account, you will not be able to create a profile until you have activated your account.
If you do not see the email, please check your spam. If you do not receive this email after 1 hour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Once you have created an account and are logged in, hover the cursor over the ‘Login/My Account’ button at the top of the screen.
2. From the dropdown menu, click ‘My Content’. This will bring you to a new page which gives you option to change your profile, list events, opportunities and more.
3. If you are adding an activity/resource that can be accessed at any time, please add it as an opportunity (‘My Opportunities’). If it is an event/activity that is date specific, please list it as an event (‘My Event’). Once you have selected opportunity or event, click the bold ‘add one’.
4.For listings added as opportunities, please fill in your opportunity details, including a link where possible. Click ‘Opportunity Categorisation' to expand the menu, selecting 'Online' as opportunity type. Then select 'add opportunity' at the bottom of the page.
For listings added as events, simply fill in as much information as needed before selecting ‘Add Event’ at the bottom of the page.
This will then go to moderators to be approved. Please be aware that you must be Hertfordshire based and provide a Hertfordshire postcode.